Freedom of Information Disclosure Log
North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service publishes a selection of responses to requests made to us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 as we recognise the benefits of openness and engaging with the local community and are committed to upholding the spirit of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI).
Each response is assessed to determine if it should be published in the log. Responses that contain personal information will not be published or will have the personal information removed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
From April 2015, North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service publish responses to requests received after 1st January 2015, made under the Freedom of Information Act,
Select a category to view requests for:
Disclaimer text: Unless stated otherwise you may use and re-use the information featured on this section (not including logos and photographs) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government License v3.0 http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/. In addition to the conditions stated within the license you must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- reproduce the information accurately
- not use the information in a misleading way
- ensure that you do not use the information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Authority or Service endorses you or your use of the information
- ensure you have regard to any qualifying statements or descriptions attached to the information, (for example, descriptions such as ‘consultation document’, ‘ discussion paper’ are important as are statements concerning the audience at which the information is directed). If the information is re-used in full or substantial extracts are, any qualifying statements attached to material should be used