Countryside Fire Safety
- Avoid fires in the countryside. Always have them in safe, designated areas.
- Put out cigarettes and other smoking materials properly before you leave your vehicle.
- Never throw cigarette ends out of car windows- they could start a fire and ruin the surrounding countryside.
- Don't leave bottles or glass in woodlands. Sunlight shining through glass can start a fire. Take then home or put them in a waste or recycling bin.
- If you see a fire in the countryside, report it immediately.
- Don't attempt to tackle fires that can't be put out with a bucket of water- leave the area as soon as possible.
- Wed 25 May
Incident Summary Night Shift 24th May
- Tue 24 May
Round up of incidents Night Shift Monday 23rd May
- Mon 23 May
Incident Summary Day Shift 23rd May