Wholetime firefighters are based at our shift and day crewed fire stations.
To be considered for a firefighter position you must:
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom;
- Be 18 years of age by the time your training course starts;
- Be physically fit to meet the requirements of the role and medical examination. Find out more about the physical fitness selection tests.
- Be able to demonstrate reading, writing and numerical skills to meet the requirements of the role;
- You must also be committed to maintaining and developing new skills
We’re not currently recruiting for wholetime firefighters.