Would you like us to come and give you free fire safety advice at home? Or are you an agency who wants to make a referral? Book a Safe and Well Visit or make a referral today.
The visit involves us coming to your home to offer fire safety advice, including:
- how to reduce and prevent fires
- looking at any possible fire risks in your home
- information about bedtime routines to help keep you safe at night
- helping you to think about an escape plan
- checking you have working smoke alarms and know how to test them
As part of our enhanced visits we can also give advice about health and wellbeing, as well fire safety information. This may include where to find support and further advice on:
- giving up smoking
- avoiding falls
- keeping your home warm
- living with dementia
Or you can call our Fire Safety Advice Line on 01609 788545
You may call us for fire safety advice by using the text relay service.
The video below explains more about Safe and Well visits.